Monday, December 8, 2008

Thesis a Progress Report

You always hear people say that it's hard to make progress if you don't keep track of your progress (okay maybe only I'm the only one who always hears it... from the strange voices in my head...). So to help make headway in the lost cause that is my thesis, I made the following charts to document how far I've gone after three months of thesis sweat, blood and tears:


Figure 1. Overall Progress


Figure 2. Number of Zits


Figure 3. Weight Gained (in lbs)


Figure 4. Stress-to-Output Ratio

I'm thinking of passing this to my thesis advisor in lieu of a real progress report...


4 comments:

Lizz said...

*hugs* Hopefully my parents' paper will help a little. They got back from the conference na and the panel said their paper was very well-written, so at the very least you may get some decent data off of it.

tetaw said...

thats great! tell them congratulations! :)

and tell me congratulations for getting first dibs on their paper hehehe....

angelee said...

go go tet! you can do it! hehehe :) (me and my inspirational shit hehe) let me know if you need anything. padalhan kita ng pagkain kutkutin habang gumagawa ka ng thesis. mwah! hugs and kisses!

tetaw said...

thanks chrissy!! hehehe, miss ko na thesis days natin, at least pinapakain tayo ng maraming pagkain ng nanay ni suzy! boohoo!