Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello, I'm a Sucker for Promos With Stickers

(stole this picture from somewhere, I was too lazy
to take pictures of the planner myself)

22 days, 17 cups of coffee and 4 pounds later, I finally “earned” my 2010 starbucks planner.

Am I happy?
I’m not sure, maybe I will be once my sweat stops tasting like toffee nut lattes..

Do I think the planner is worth guzzling 9 cups of Holiday Featured Beverages in two weeks?
I’m pretty sure it isn’t (I’ve only ever used non electronic planners for a maximum of two months).

If I don’t think its worth it, why did I screw myself over so willingly??
My best guess is I was driven by a compulsion to collect all those stickers due to deep seated frustrations at never having completed any of my Panini sticker books as a child…
*Update: I got another planner for Christmas which I am now using. The starbucks planner is now nothing but a fire hazard at home..

No comments: