Wednesday, October 22, 2008

20081023 Today in my Taiwan Life


In the continuing effort to lose weight in order to fit into a too small jacket that I bought back home, I had naught but a pot of yogurt for lunch today. (I like believing that yogurt can add no fat to your body. Sure it has milk, and that thing that makes it really sweet is probably sugar, but I will continue to believe this till the day I die… or can afford to hire a real nutritionist who will tell me otherwise). Maybe the food deprivation is making me all pissy and ranty, but I was really annoyed to find that there was only one strawberry in my pot of Yoplait yogurt… Look at the packaging…


There is clearly more than one strawberry pictured in the pot and this is clearly false advertising! This is nothing but a pretentious yogurt pot feigning fruitiness. Or maybe all that Chinese writing on the package that I can’t read is saying “I’m a pot of yogurt with just one measly strawberry preserve even though my package has a picture of five fresh strawberries.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

“I’m a pot of yogurt with just one measly strawberry preserve even though my package has a picture of five fresh strawberries.”

hahaha. benta sakin. let's hit the gym! or let's do sports. like, frisbee... kahit di ako marunong. or basket. or golf. or badminton. or swimming. kahit ano dun, pero pinakagusto ko basket.

angelee said...

hahahaha. buti pa yung nestle yogurt madaming strawberries. :p