Friday, November 14, 2008

Bored in SBM Class


The professor is talking about variances in income demographics in a survey they once had. He says there has to be variance otherwise why bother having a study at all. All intervals can't be the same.

The student in front of me is reading some kind of blog thing with her hoodie on (but why? it isn't that cold)

[ loud computer sound rings out, everyone ignores it]

The guys to my right are whispering about something, about bending your knees or something.

The people to my left are whispering about something unintelligible

[ the professor asks for any questions, nobody has any]

[break time, the person to my immediate right and the person to my immediate left are gone.

I should have eaten something for lunch... 711 is so far... 2 more hours to go!! must summon inner yogi abilities: iron stomach lining, iron stomach lining!!]

No comments: