Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello I Love 30 Rocks

This made me laugh so hard that I think I woke my roommate.




Now I remember why I loved Sesame Street as a child ( aside from that psychidelic pinball cartoon where somebody sings "1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...11.. tweeeeeelve", you know what Im talking about right?). But Sesame Street seems to have become more sophisticated since my time. They show parodies now and not just kids playing in drainpipes and talking to all sorts of strangers. And apparently they count up to 30 now; the highest number I ever remember them counting to as a child was 12 (but then again my memory isn't what it used to be).

Going back to the video, this made me laugh:

Jack: Do you know how many rocks ARE here?? There could be 50, or a hundred or.... 3....

Liz Lemon: Well we can find out, Jack.

Jack: HOW?? We can't ask them, they're rocks!!

hahaha... God I have a pathetic sense of humor...

2 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Heh. Can't wait until Sesame Street does a 24 parody.

tetaw said...

yes... something along the lines of this