Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Made It Through the Wilderness (Somehow I made it through...)

It’s officially Winter Break in Taiwan and I’m officially back from my three week cram-for-finals-and-thesis blogging hiatus. It’s a very strange feeling when you actually survive something that a few weeks ago you felt certain would crush you like a bug…

Anyway, to get me back into the groove of putting up posts, I’m putting up these e-doodles I made using excel during a particularly dull class.




I love excel!!!
Will be posting more in the next few days!

5 comments:

Lizz said...

Haha nice Mario!

angelee said...

galing ah! :)

tetaw said...

thanks chris and suz :) see, there is an upside to being bored in class :P

Lizz said...

boo, i'm not suz! :P

tetaw said...

That wasn't a typo. I wasnt actually thanking you lizz...

hehehe just kidding, sorry liz, I just got used to typing suz after chris.. just because, you know? but anyway thanks lizz!